Rosemary

Fun With Books Blog

Black Wolf: Lakota Man

Black Wolf: Lakota Man - Magnolia Belle This was another great find. Lakota Man is a beautiful love story, but it is more, much more – it is a rock ‘n roll love story, and in my opinion, it doesn’t get any better than that.Caleb and Sara are both musicians. Caleb is the lead singer and guitarist of a rock band, and Sara is a beautiful and vibrant Blues singer. They meet at the recording studio where they are both working on their latest projects and are immediately attracted to each other.The story follows their hesitant first steps to try, in their own way, to trust each other enough to open the door to love – both Sara and Caleb had been hurt badly in the past and they were understandably hesitant to entrust their hearts to just anyone. But they both knew there was something special happening, the chemistry was there - they just needed to trust it.There is so much about this book that I loved. Firstly, the story – it is a true love story, the sexual attraction between Sara and Caleb is handled subtly by the author, but it is there. The personalities of each character has been so well thought out, and brought into the story, which made for great reading. I also loved the insight into the Native American culture, which was a bonus, I just wish there had been more, a lot more :)I highly recommend this book if you love a good romance, rock ‘n roll, and a very good story which is told in a way that leaves you wanting more. I Loved it.