Rosemary

Fun With Books Blog

Morrigan: Blue Moon Rising

Blue Moon Rising (Morrigan # 2) - Amanda McKeon I read Morrigan: Tale of a Teenage Witch a few months ago, and I have been looking forward to reading the sequel ever since - I bought it as soon as it went live on Amazon.The book deals with Mo and her journey of self discovery. She is going through a very difficult time and is trying to come to terms with who she is, but she is scared, and is on the brink of self destruction when she finds herself in serious trouble and is rescued by a faery and taken into the faery realm. It is here where she finally accepts the help she needs. She meets some very interesting characters who help to understand what she needs to do, in order to be who she is meant to be. It is not easy and the task she has to undertake to ensure the safety of the realm and the outside world will test her abilities to the limit.This is a really great story with great characters, and like the Tale of the Teenage Witch, it is beautifully written.I loved this book and highly recommend it. I look forward to the next book in the series.