Rosemary

Fun With Books Blog

Behind Blue Eyes: Love Ain't for Keeping

Behind Blue Eyes: Love Ain't for Keeping - Anne-Marie Klein Wow, what can I say? This book blew me away. It is not what I was expecting to read, it caught me totally off guard - but it was brilliant.It tells the story of Ian and his love for Sarah in a way that has you hanging on to each word – the love, the tragedy, the strength he finds in caring for his daughter is bittersweet, and so touching. There were many times when I wanted to shake Ian and tell him to get a grip, but at the same time, my heart broke for him. At other times, I was proud of him LOL.The story, like ‘Love Reign O’er Me’, is beautifully written, and flowed effortlessly which is such a pleasure to read. The characters are all amazingly well developed – so well in fact that each and every one stays with you long after you have put the book down. The author has done a really, really good job with their development.I love this story and will give this book a few days to sink in before I start the next one. I am so glad I found this series, it is one of the best I have read in a very long time.